G4 Official Forum

natalie
Nov 17, 2017

G4 Christmas tour 2018

7 comments

I bought ticket for Chelmsford

I got email then when I went to look at my history for ticketbooth,I got to log in well when I tried I got do not exist message.

I am puzzled

Anyone else bought tickets?

Anyone else got the do not exist message?

Melissa
Nov 17, 2017

I think the problem may be because we went through G4’s magic link we didn’t actually sign into our ticket booth accounts. I was a bit worried that half way through the transaction it was going to say this email is already in use so start again and log in. Fortunately it didn’t. What I have done for next year is paid extra for paper tickets rather than the annoying online thing I’ve got this year. So not worried that they’re not showing in our accounts. I got an email confirmation. Did you? X

me.mo
Nov 17, 2017

I booked tickets for two venues,got email confirmation for both,did not have account with Ticketbooth Europe,but they sent me email saying they have created account and gave a temporary password,this did not work would not let me sign in,so changed password and now works fine to log in and see account and orders made.

Melissa
Nov 17, 2017

That’s good. I just logged onto Ticketbooth and all my tickets are showing as well. 😀 I have no idea how they linked without logging in!!! Too clever! Unfortunately it also shows how much I’ve spent over the years. 🙄 X

natalie
Nov 17, 2017

Thanking you

I have an account with Ticketbooth

I looked at computerhistory and clicked on what I did with Ticketbooth but got ''Bad getaway''

I sent email to Ticketbooth.

They resent me the ticket

I found I can log in

I am having to print it out or rather my son will

annandsyd
Jan 29, 2018

Hi. I am writing re the Christmas Tour 2018.. We went to Lincoln Cathedral last year and dates were announced for this year with Lincoln TBC. It appears now that Lincoln has been taken off. Does that mean that they will not be performing at Lincoln now. Many thanks. XX

lflinty
Dec 18, 2018

What time do the 2018 Christmas shows finish?

kriistymcdonald
Jul 4

TSCables Manufactures a wide selection of Networking Cat5e plenum, Cat6 plenum and Non Plenum, HDMI, USB and Fiber Optics Cables for Offices, Data centers. Cat5e plenum and Cat6 plenum

• martinlutharz
    6 hours ago

Hello, in order to fix some major issues within your Apple device, you surely need some online assistance. So, instead of wandering carelessly, simple put a call on toll-free number. Here, as a Apple Support tech executive person, I am available all the time even on holidays to guide you. Thus, dial this toll-free number and fix your entire issues from the root.
  • alivasmith241
    10 hours ago

If you have any trouble while using the Yahoo login or recovering the Yahoo account password , you can get in touch with the Yahoo help center anytime. Yahoo experts which are efficient in providing on-time and perfect solutions for all your troubles. The customer service will reach out to all it's users with the best they have so that the maximum satisfaction level can be achieved. More help - https://getassist.net/yahoo-chat-room/
  • logansah123
    11 hours ago

For the purpose of creating a professional yahoo mail account, you will have to get technical assistance by just calling at toll free Yahoo Phone Number which is accessible all the time, even on weekends and public holidays. So, what you are waiting for? Just have assistance and create a professional account. https://www.contact-customer-service.co/contact-yahoo/
Join our Mailing List:
  • G4 Instagram Account
  • G4 Twitter Account
  • G4 Facebook Account
  • G4 Youtube Channel

© 2019 G4 Official