Who are "we":
Amick Productions Ltd
Langley House, Park Road
London, United Kingdom, N2 8EY
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We ask for your name, email address and age for competitions, sweepstakes, or newsletter sign-ups. When a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for home/delivery address, phone number and payment method details. We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests. If you use a mobile device to access our site, we may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system and version information, and IP address.
WHAT THE DATA WILL BE USED FOR?
Your data will enable us to fulfil online orders, to notify you about important functionality changes and for statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and our services to you. We may also send you from time to time (by email or post) information about products and services and details of promotions and special offers from G4 and other relevant artists, managed by us. If you do not wish to be contacted please notify us in any of the following ways:
• All email messages and email newsletters contain an unsubscribe link in the footer
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of the decision to unsubscribe
• Write to us at: Amick Productions Ltd, Langley House, Park Road, London, N2 8EY
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA KEPT
Your data is kept for as long as deemed necessary to provide the services that you have requested from us or until you advise us not to do so. If you would like a copy of your personal data that we hold, please request this by contacting Amick Productions. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, please request this in the same way. Note: unsubscribing from our email list does not mean your data is deleted.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH OTHERS?
We may contract with other companies to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research, marketing and advertising services (including advertising on third party websites, social media networks and profiling) and promotions management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected.
Disclosure By Law: You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); (2) protect or defend Amick Production’s, or a third party’s, rights or property; or (3) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
SALE OF ASSETS
In the unlikely event that Amick Productions is acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Last revised - May 20, 2018.
We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners, namely Facebook and Google.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded onto your computer or mobile or other handheld device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org
• for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products;
• to distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalise your experience by making this website more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in) when you return to visit this website;
• to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns; and
• to enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations to third parties, for example, to pay a partner if you have made a purchase on this website by following a link from their website.