G4 Official Forum

pearl w
Mar 5, 2017

Pearls trips to Cheltenham & Warrington!

3 comments

It has been suggested that I share this message on here! .....so here goes~

Wowsa! .... what an absolutely fantastic few days away......Left home in Torquay on Tues to travel to Karen's - my daughters- in Worcester ......stayed over............next day picked up Maureen & Annie & drove down to Cheltenham & back to Karen's ........to see G4 in the first show of their new tour! .......Met up with many G4 friends .......including Glenda, Ruth & Mick, Wanda, Marian, Jan & friends, Christine., Marie & Kevin.......the show was magnificent ........superb ........amazing ......we all loved every minute of it .......plus the Meet & Greet before ......& the signing, photos & chats with the guys afterwards .......always a fantastic end to the evening! ........Thursday morning I picked up Maureen and we travelled up the motorway ........following the guys to Warrington ........lovely Premier Inn & met up with my friend Jean!,,,,,awful journey but we got there! ........this show was amazing too .......G4 never ever let their fans down!......lovely to spend time with Jean & Mike too......think Jean is now converted to the G4 family!..... Also met up with Jules,Karen, Marie, Clare & Craig.....we all so enjoy meeting different friends of our G4 family at different venues we go to! .....stayed over & next day had brunch with Jean before driving back to Worcester ......stayed over & spent some quality time with my Karen! ......Saturday morning saw Karen & I in her hot tub on a beautiful, warm, sunny Spring morning! .......then time to pack & drive home! ......the roads were clear & great journey back to Torquay .....arrived 4.30ish! .....bit tired & shattered having driven just short of 600 miles in all! ......but all so worth it .........G4 - Jon, Mike, Ben & Nick - were absolutely fandabeedozee & I enjoyed every single minute! .......Colin had cooked our dinner Bless him .....then I got ready & we met up with Stu & Peg - our friends for another entertaining evening out!,,,,,, must admit to wanting a bit of a lazy morning .........this morning ........but .......work to be done!!,,,.. Just had such a memorable time again........making memories with G4 ..........4 amazing guys who will do anything they can think of for their fans ......way & beyond!,,, thank you so much to each & everyone of you! XXXXX👍😜🎶🌹🎶🌹🎶🌹🎶🌹❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tig
Mar 6, 2017

Thank you very much Pearl.

WiseOwlNorma
Mar 6, 2017

Wow, what a busy lady you are, Pearl! You've certainly covered a few miles there! :) Thanks so much for sharing your fab adventures with us. I'm still waiting (impatiently!) for my turn for a concert.

natalie
Apr 9, 2017

Lovely reviews thank you

• wils7018
    Nov 15

For fetching the best solution to deal with Yahoo related hitches or problems, call at Yahoo Number and experiencing the effective troubleshooting help, at the comfort of your home. The available customer care professionals who can be approached by just a quick call at toll free phone number and get the help all the time. https://www.customercare-email.net/yahoo-customer-service/
  • wils7018
    Nov 15

Stamp out almost all kinds of Yahoo hiccups and hurdles by just calling at Yahoo Customer Service number through which all the needy users can directly approach the customer care geeks who will not only suitable answer their doubts and resolve the entire host of your pesky problems and errors at anytime, from anywhere. https://www.technicalsupportphonenumber.com/yahoo-customer-service-number/
  • wils7018
    Nov 15

If you are one of those who are encountering login problems while accessing Yahoo mail account, don’t feel frustrated. You can start using hassle free social media experience with the aid of Yahoo Customer Service helpline number. Our number will connect with the experts right now and get the quick resolution to such problems. https://www.my-accountrecovery.com/yahoo-customer-service/
Join our Mailing List:
  • G4 Instagram Account
  • G4 Twitter Account
  • G4 Facebook Account
  • G4 Youtube Channel

© 2019 G4 Official