G4 Official Forum

amickproductions
Dec 19, 2016

The 'Meet & Greet' at all venues on this tour will be at 6pm

8 comments

In case you were wondering!

Christine x
Dec 23, 2016

Thank you! very much looking forward to the 2017 tour 😀 see you opening night at Cheltenham Town Hall.

Admin not sure if its just me but I have not been able to load pic's via pc only through phone / tablet. Any help appreciated. Thankyou x

kay
Jan 4, 2017

G4 coming into my city! to the venue in my neighbourhood. for the first time since they come in the first year after Xfactor. Unfortunately, my choir don't sing pop songs. And so, no chance for my choir to sing with them. I am trying to find out which one to join the boys, so that I can join that choir! but no success so far...

kay
Feb 18, 2017

Pleased to find the promo

kay
Feb 18, 2017

Above pic is at the outside (but don't park in this supermarket car park, as it is limited to 2 hours. there is a separate parking for the venue on the other side. Here is a display in the building. not long to go!

caroline.morrell60
Feb 23, 2017

Looking forward to hearing the Love Songs live at Whitley Bay on Friday 3rd March. Can't stop playing the album and finding it very hard to pick a favourite track xx

WiseOwlNorma
Feb 27, 2017

Here's the poster on the door at The Spa Theatre, Scarborough........now how did they know the exact size of the door???! :-)

There are lots of other posters dotted around the venue and also around the town. Seems funny suddenly coming across a photo of the G4 boys - I'm sure folk wonder what I'm smiling at when I spot one!!

kay
Feb 28, 2017

amazing! I realise the one in my local also fitted just right! Wonder of technology?

Tig
Mar 3, 2017

Probably magic ;-)

• wils7018
    Nov 15

For fetching the best solution to deal with Yahoo related hitches or problems, call at Yahoo Number and experiencing the effective troubleshooting help, at the comfort of your home. The available customer care professionals who can be approached by just a quick call at toll free phone number and get the help all the time. https://www.customercare-email.net/yahoo-customer-service/
  • wils7018
    Nov 15

Stamp out almost all kinds of Yahoo hiccups and hurdles by just calling at Yahoo Customer Service number through which all the needy users can directly approach the customer care geeks who will not only suitable answer their doubts and resolve the entire host of your pesky problems and errors at anytime, from anywhere. https://www.technicalsupportphonenumber.com/yahoo-customer-service-number/
  • wils7018
    Nov 15

If you are one of those who are encountering login problems while accessing Yahoo mail account, don’t feel frustrated. You can start using hassle free social media experience with the aid of Yahoo Customer Service helpline number. Our number will connect with the experts right now and get the quick resolution to such problems. https://www.my-accountrecovery.com/yahoo-customer-service/
Join our Mailing List:
  • G4 Instagram Account
  • G4 Twitter Account
  • G4 Facebook Account
  • G4 Youtube Channel

© 2019 G4 Official